The creators featured on this page have left their mark across multiple industries with their work. Get to know them below!
*Please use the inquiry form on the official website and refrain from directly contacting the creators with questions.
Shogo Nomura joined Bandai Namco Studios in 2021 and worked on Survival Quiz City, Den-On-Bu, Ace Combat, The Idolm@ster, and other titles as a composer and occasional keyboardist. He has a highly invidualistic writing style that he applies to a wide range of genres. His hobby is going to various places to try their parfaits.
- Piano arrangement for the album Key Ingredient by the artist Mili
- Support keyboard on the solo concert Shutter Chance by the artist NOMELON NOLEMON
- Appearance in the music video for Touch by the artist NOMELON NOLEMON
- Appearance in the music video for Sugar by the artist NOMELON NOLEMON
- Composition and arrangement for the in-game song Resurrection “Samurai” for the music game DEEMO II (Rayark Inc.)
- Song creation for Survival Quiz City
- Song creation (remix) for Ace Combat
mifumei joined Bandai Namco Studios in 2018 and worked on The Idolm@ster series, Tekken 7, Synchronica, Den-On-Bu, and other titles as a composer. His acclaimed work features electronic music influences and a distinct sharpness and catchiness. He likes desserts, hoodies, and going to the sauna.
- Composition and arrangement on the ending theme song Kizuna Rail for the anime Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion Z
- Creation of the model earphone preset for Den-On-Bu
- Lyrics, composition, arrangement, and mixing for the original song Babel for Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls
- Lyrics, composition, arrangement, and mixing for the original song Belka for Den-On-Bu
- Background music creation for Tekken 7
Kosuke Itomi joined (the company then known as) Namco in 1998 and worked mainly on video direction, design, and trailers for the Ace Combat series. He is now in charge of game design and story experience as a narrative director. He also worked on trailers for some other titles including Tales of Berseria, and he loves rock and metal music.
Tamami Ishikawa joined (the company then known as) Namco in 2004 after graduating from Tama Art University’s Department of Information Design. She created illustrations for various projects, from UI design for the Soul Caliber series to costume designs and CD covers for The Idolm@ster series. She was also in charge of the concept and character designs for Scarlet Nexus. Mount Ryokami is her favorite mountain.
The Sound Team works on proposing and designing sound for various types of content. In addition to eccentric and meticulous Sound Designers and Composers, the team includes roles like Technical Sound Designers who use their technical skills to realize designs. Team members respect and stimulate one another, constantly working to discover new ways of creating Sounds in order to provide exhilarating experiences for their users. They also receive many requests from inside and outside the Bandai Namco Group, and work on a variety of content other than games, such as animation, live productions, and music.