Miraikomachi Debuts as a VOCALOID™♪
A library with a clear and clean-cut singing voice ranging from low to high key pitch.
“VOCALOID4 Library Miraikomachi”
Now available as a downloadable product at VOCALOID™ Official Shop（https://www.vocaloid.com/products/show/v4l_komachi）
1) BANDAI NAMCO Studio’s Sound Team was involved with all aspects of development from voice recording until building a singing synthesizing database
2) Transparent singing voice suited for various genres
3) The character visual is the works of BANDAI NAMCO’s Visual Arts Team
4) Purchase bonus: Special dot art created by retro game legend Hiroshi Ono AKA “Mr. Dotman” (*not sold in stores)
Please visit VOCALOID Official Shop Page for further details.
Product name :
Product model number :
Release Date :
VOCALOID4 Library Miraikomachi
8,000 JPY (excluding tax)
May 24th, 2018
*1 This product is available in downloadable form only (no package)
*2 This is a Voice Bank product and cannot be used stand-alone; separate editor software such as the VOCALOID4 Editor (Windows only) or VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase is required.
*3 VOCALOID" and "VOCALO" are trademarks of Yamaha Corporation.
Official Theme Song "MIRAI", new MV released!
Enjoy new MIRAI MV created by BNS Visual Art team!
Official theme song "MIRAI" comes to Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum'n'Fun! - Vocaloid Song Pack Vol 2 for Nintendo Switch!
Chibi MiraiKomachi also appeared on it！
※©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. ※Nintendo Switch is trademark of Nintendo.
※VOCALOID" and "VOCALO" are trademarks of Yamaha Corporation.
Downloadable contens and Reference materials
Please feel free to use design materials and more in the link below which will fuel your creative drive♪
※2019/4/25 MMD model released.
As a reference for your creative work, some fun-art, snapshot of research project and samples by BNS members are displayed in the gallery page.
- 2019/1/8 Miraikomachi appered in the article on VRonWEBMEDIA
- 2018/12/5-7 Miraikomachi performed the live dance in our session about BanaCAST at SIGGRAPH Asia 2018.
- 2018/11/15-16 Miraikomachi appeared in our technical demonstraions at TechCrunch Tokyo 2018.
- 2018/10/16-19 Miraikomachi introduced our concept prototypes at Bandai Namco booth of CEATEC Japan 2018.
- 2018/8/23 Miraikomachi presented the demonstration of our realtime mo-cap sysytem at CEDEC 2018. More info(Japanese) is 「バンダイナムコスタジオによるキャラクターライブへの挑戦」.
Don't miss our next show♪