Working with us
New Employee Training
- Orientation for new graduates
- We offer a half-year orientation program for new graduates in their first year of employment. The orientation covers the topics below such as business etiquette, knowledge of legal systems necessary for game development, and more.
・Business etiquette and writing
・IP and legal training
・Analog game jams, etc.
- BANDAI NAMCO Group joint orientation for new employees
- We offer opportunities to establish relationships with co-workers in the BANDAI NAMCO Group.
- Specialist training by position
- After completing the orientation program, employees are separated by position to undergo specialist training created by instructors in their field. This training gives them the knowledge and skills they will need to work as creators.
・Game development techniques
・Development languages like C++, C#, Python, etc.
・Imaging, 3D graphics, DCC tools (Maya)
・Game engine, database
・Project management, etc.
【Visual artists and animators】
・DCC tools (Maya)
・Concept art, character/background models, effects, UI, etc.
【Game designers and analysts】
・Concept planning, proposal writing, presenting
・Project management, etc.
・Sound development process
・Creating sound effects, game music, voice editing, multitrack audio
・Recording, foley, mixing, etc.
- Team-based game development training
- After completing specialist training, employees are divided into teams that spend three to four months creating a game. This gives new employees a chance to experience the entire process of development, from creating and presenting a concept to tackling development, making adjustments, debugging, and finally presenting the game within the company.
- BANDAI NAMCO Group joint training
- BANDAI NAMCO Group selectively offers intra-company training for newly appointed managers.
- Marketing training
- This training program aims to foster talent that will create the products and services of tomorrow through in-depth debates and a wide variety of workshops. This content of the program focuses on how to pinpoint what our customers are actually looking for, and what we can do to bring joy into their lives.
- Employee evaluation training
- We hold trainings for anyone involved with employee evaluation. These trainings coincide with each step of the three-step annual review process, starting with goal setting, followed by midterm review, then the end-of-term evaluation.
- English conversation training
- Our in-house English conversation instructor provides training for employees who work abroad or whose positions require them to use English.
- Mental healthcare program
- Labor management training
- TOEIC® Speaking & Writing Tests
- In order to encourage employees to learn practical English as part of our directive to strengthen our businesses internationally, we created a system where employees can periodically receive testing while at the company. Testing fees are borne by the company.
- Online English conversation & Japanese language lessons
- Like previously mentioned, in order to strengthen our international operations and globalize our company, we offer online English conversation and Japanese language lessons to any employees who wish to participate in them.